Did you notice the new page I’ve added to the blog? “Christina’s Corner” is where you can find information about my official “street team” — and how to join the fun.
The street team is new. It was formed a few weeks ago, and checking in with my team members has already become a fun part of my day. I’ve shared a few excerpts from my work-in-progress, got some great feedback and ideas, and one team member recently won a spot in the next book’s dedication.
All readers who enjoy my romance novels are invited to join the team. Here’s what you can get:
- Sneak Peeks at new stories before release date. As an “advance reader” you’ll be among the first to read and review each new book.
- Book swag — bookmarks, trading cards, and other promotional items.
- Members only contests for gift cards and more!
- Exclusive games and prizes available only to team members.
- Friendship, fun, and more in Christina’s Corner, a special Facebook group where you can chat with other readers, ask questions about stories I’m working on, and share your thoughts on many different topics.
I’d love to have you ‘in my corner”.